Tonbo Sanmai Katana Limited Edition
- Usually ships the next business day
- Item #:
Out of stock
Now it can be yours!
Just arrived, the Tonbo Sanmai Katana Limited Edition. This sword is truly a masterpiece.
Only 100 total in the United States! Includes Limited Edition Certificate. Specially hand forged in the oldest tradition in Japanese swordmaking, the Yamato Nihonto tradition. With the combination of the Yamato Nihonto tradition and use of premium quality, high carbon Japanese steel you get an exceedingly sharp sanmai traditional structure. For full maintenance, the Tonbo tsuka Japanese Katana can be entirely disassembled. Featuring an authentic Japanese black silk Tsuka Ito and handmade silver Koshirae. From real hada and real hamon which occurred from quenched technic and sanmai structure.
Overall length: 41-1/2″
- Hand forged and folded high carbon steel blade (1024 layers)
- Clay tempered and water quenched blade (HRC 60-35)
- Hand polished
- Blackened copper tsuba with silver dragonfly hand engraved inlay on tsuba with fireblow technic
- Silver seppa and habaki
- Silver dragonfly menuki
- Copper fuchi and kashira with silver dragonfly motif
- Dark purple matte finish saya with silver kurikata and couple of silver dragonfly inlay, premium knitted between gold and black sageo and silver sayajiri with dragonfly